Thursday, April 17, 2008
I am so glad it is finally getting warm!
Hope everyone in blog world is doing okay!!!
I will not be blogging for a couple of weeks. I have some stuff going on, and just way to busy right now to keep up with blogging. I promise by early to mid May I will be back. Just got to keep up with life!!!
Take Care everyone, and I will see ya soon!!!
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
We are finally over that nasty flu bug! That was just miserable!
Today (Well Thursday), is my niece's birthday! We are celebrating it today at her house! I cannot believe that she is 4 already! It is just amazing how fast they grow!!! I got her so much stuff! Shopping for little girls is soooo much fun! Can you believe, at 4 years old, she is asking for clothes? What 4 year old does that? I got her some cool jeans and jean shorts (of course with flowers and designs on them cause that is what she is asking for).
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I know mine is busy!
Less than a month and we will be in VEGAS!!!! Yippee, I cannot wait!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
- 1st day, Starts with a Back Ache. You think you did something and that is why it is hurting, but no..it is the start of this EVIL Flu!
- 2nd day, you will get the poopies and you will get a fever. It is not pretty. You will be squirting liquid out your butt cheeks with horrible cramps and you will be freezing cold. Chances are you will throw up today too. If you can stomach it, take TheraFlu (or something like it to ease you body aches, cramps, and fever). SLEEP!!!
- 3rd day, your body aches so bad and your tummy feels like mini volcanos erupting constantly. The only relief you will get is when you lie down and don't move. I highly recommend TheraFlu again (as often as it tells you to take it). Sleep. If you can stay in bed, DO IT!!! It is the best way to recover from this.
- 4th day, you will feel better, but you still will not want to eat or really do anything. Your body will still ache, but you should have no more fever, and no more yucky poopies.
- 5th day, you are pretty much back to your old self. This flu is nasty!!! Be sure to throw away your toothbrush (or boil it for 7 minutes) after all this. Germs can linger there and that can be nasty too!
I really hope that anyone who reads this does not have to go through this. I don't have a clue on how I got it, and now my poor babycakes is sick. Hubby will survive like I did, but the best thing is rest. Get lots of it. It makes the experience better.
Stay healthy and thanks for reading! Hope this helps someone out there!