Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've Been Missing Again

Sorry that I disappear sometimes. You know life, it just gets really busy!
I hope that everyone who checks in with me from time to time is doing okay! I know that Nelly blogged a few days ago about money. I feel her pain. I have had an extra $400 expense every two weeks I have had to shell out, so I know about money being tight. I just don't understand how everything got to be so expensive. The only companies that are trying to help us save money are the fast food joints with their dollar menus (so now we all get fat and that drives up medical costs), and the dollar stores. I love the dollar stores!!! Do you know some of the dollar stores by me even carry Jolee stickers! For a buck, you can't go wrong!

Anyway, I hope everyone is healthy and happy. I may be piss poor broke, but I am suprisingly still pretty happy. I have a roof over my head (barely), my health is good, and my family loves me! I have everything I need! Oh yeah, and I have a good realiable car that runs out of a warrenty in about 3, 000 miles. You know what happens when the warrenty runs out! :(

Have a great night everyone! Thanks for reading and humoring me!

3 comments:

Martie said...

Oh, I'm well aware of what happens when the warranty runs out.....everything begins to break ever so s-l-o-w-l-y one thing at a time! Hope your luck is better than mine! Hugs! Missed you!

Tracy said...

Thanks for checking in Martie!
I looked at Nelly's pix from the "Bloggeritta Weekend" and I wish I had joined you guys! Oh well, maybe next time! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Words of wisdom. yes you have a great family that loves you very much hang in there kid one day at a time such simple words, if only we could always remember those words how much better we would live our lives and with those we love. So I say again I Love You don't you ever forget it.
Thanks for posting