Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am looking at taking a mini vacation! I think my husband and I decided that we are going across the state, either west or north for Memorial Day weekend. I have requested May 23rd, 24th, 25th off from work and then I will have the 28th off because of the holiday! Very long weekend. Because we are spending an extra $500 every month on something stupid, I think we can take that $500 for April and May and go to Mackinaw or Grand Rapids, maybe even Ludington or somewhere very nice and far from home. Not sure if we are taking the dog or if we will board him again. We just need to get away. Things have not been so good and we need it for our sanity! If anyone has any suggestions for a very nice place in Michigan to travel too (and maybe not that expensive), I would love to hear about it!

Thanks for checking in and have a great Tuesday!

No comments: