Sunday, January 28, 2007

Michigan Weather Sucks

Another Sunday that maybe ruined by snow! After work today I was planning on visiting my parents and it looks like it may snow again! I didn't go over there last Sunday because it snowed. In case you didn't know, I hate driving in the snow. My front tires are almost bald and when I go to stop, I can't. My brakes pulsate and I keep sliding. It is very scary. They are saying we may get 1 to 3 inches of snow this afternoon. If that is the case, I probably will not go to their house again! I hate that the weather determines if we can or cannot do something! It is ridiculous that we sucumb to this. Why do we live here again??????

2 comments:

Martie said...

We live here, because....ummm, errr,....I forget; is it because we are stupid?

I agree with you about the weather dictating what we will or will not be able to do. But I guess if I wasn't so much of a fraidy cat this wouldn't happen....


Hugs!

Tracy said...

I just hate winter, and one day....I will not live in this state or anywhere near it!!!!