Friday, January 19, 2007

Today is the last day for one of our co-workers. She hasn't been here that long, but she was great. She caught onto the job quickly and worked very dilligently. It really sucks when you lose good employees. Anyway we are going to the Moose Preserves tonight to celebrate her leaving here and starting a new job. It is a great place (lots of game foods). It is not really that close to where I live, but it is close for her. It should be fun. A lot of co-workers are going tonight. I don't drink, but I know a lot of them do so it should be fun to watch.

I have to work on Sat and Sun. Yuck! I really hate working the weekends. It makes the weeks so much longer than they should be. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk to ya all on Monday (I may post over the weekend, depends on how busy I am).

4 comments:

Nelly said...

Going out sounds like fun! It seems like it's been awhile since I've gone out but really, I went out on New Year's Day. It seems like forever ago!

I'm sure I'll see you this weekend (Sat). I'm still not set on my plans with princess, but we will probably definitely come over to scrap. Do you think the girls would like to come over my house and scrap? I know you guys are all set up in your basement with your store of supplies, but I could scrap longer if you guys came over my house cause I could put her to bed. Doesn't matter to me though, whatever is easier for you guys! Are the others even scrapping?

Tracy said...

I can ask the girls. If we had planned it they could have packed up last weekend. I will ask them what they want to do. You have to remember too, they like to scrap till 1:00 - 2:00 am!!!! I don't think you want to be up that late!!

Nelly said...

You never know!

Kat said...

I like to scrap!! I am always telling Nelly that we need to get together and scrap. I have plans this weekend though. Soon, I am going to join in with you guys!