Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday, just another day!

Today I have to work and then I am SCRAPPING!!!! Yipee. I actually feel like scrapping today! I have been in such a down mood lately, I have not wanted to scrap. So tonight the girls are coming over and we are staying up late gossiping, chatting (usually about sex or something off the wall), and lots of scrapping! Now if Nelly comes with princess for a little while, of course there will be no "sex" talk until she leaves! Hey we are girls and girls like to talk about this as much as guys think about it! Anyway, it is just a lot of fun, and I am really looking forward to it!

Got to go, I am off to work! I hope everyone has a great day! See you girls tonight!

4 comments:

Nelly said...

You can talk about SEX all you want cause princess and I probably won't be there. I was out last night for a bit and hub isn't feeling up to par so I'm not going to leave him with the kiddies again. It's no fun watching kids when you don't feel good. HAVE FUN!

Martie said...

Sounds as if you and your friends will have a gret time scrapping! Enjoy.....and have a good weekend too!

Tracy said...

Nelly, you putz! You have to get some scrapping done! Talk to ya later! Thanks Martie for checking in too!

Lesley said...

You know I think you're right, women do talk about sex more than guys think about sex.
Does that mean that guys are prudes? How is that possible?