Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Posting Late Today!

I have been extremely busy at work, and have not had a chance to do anything! Working 7 days a week has finally gotten to me and I told my weekend job that I only want to work everyother weekend. So I work this weekend, but will have next weekend off and so on! I have to have time for me and time to sleep in. My husband has been quite busy also. He ripped all the tile off the basement stairs, painted down the walls next to the stairs and laid new tile on all the steps. It looks so good! He painted all the trim around the stairs also. He has been a maniac around the house!

Well, thats all for now! Thanks for checking in!

OH WAIT.....I ALMOST FORGOT.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!!!

4 comments:

Smalltown RN said...

I can hear the rush in your voice....omg....you be careful not to get yourself run down...then you wont' be good to anyone....sounds like hubby has been really busy....I so need to do some painting around here....soon.....thanks for dropping by my blog....yeah I kinda like posting pictures of my surroundings....I keep my camera in my car all the time....

Nelly said...

You need a break too tracy. Like smalltown said, you'll get rundown and that isn't healthy.

WOW!! You should give hub a list! Maybe he'll just keep going! Sounds like he's done a ton already!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, take a break. That's what I say...

Course, I'm almost always on break.

Your husband doing all that work around the house is making me look bad

Martie said...

When he finishes with your list, can you give him mine? LOL

Slow down girl, listne to what everyone is telling you!