Sunday, January 27, 2008

Biggest Asshole & Liar I have Ever Seen!!!




His picture says a thousand words about what a cocky asshole he is. What is wrong with the city of Detroit??? I was floored when this jackass got voted in for a second term as Mayor, and I am not surprised that he was finally caught in a lie! I don't understand how he keeps getting away with what he does? It just baffles the hell out of me. He has done so many shady things, yet he is still placed on this pedestal, and no one thinks this is a problem. Oh, wait I take that back, Channel 7 action News knows his game and has been trying to expose him for years. They just get pushed around by his "body guards" and then the story just ends. I hope this story does not end. This guy deserves JUSTICE, criminal justice!!!



For those of you that don't know the story, basically he swore under oath that he was not involved with his chief of staff , and it turned out that he was. They had lots of rendezvous to hotels and spa's with the tax payers money. Now keep in mind this ASSHOLE is married and has 3 children!!!!!

I hope they take him down, and take him down hard. I cannot stand people that lie, cheat, and steal, especially doing it to a struggling city in a very troubled state. All I can say is that even if he gets away with this again, one day he will have to face someone a lot greater than our court/justice system. God knows what he has done, and he better hope it is true that God forgives all who ask. He better start praying!!!!

I normally don't sound off this loudly about politics, but I am so fed up with the choices we have had in candidates now and the ones of our past. Shit our past haunts homeowners and car owners everyday (Proposal A & No Fault Insurance). You would have thought we learned something from these two HUGE mistakes. Anyway, thanks for reading & sorry if this post offends anyone. I just wish things would change (for the better)!!!

2 comments:

Nelly said...

I 2nd everything you said! He is the biggest a$$ I've seen. Why he isn't in f'ing jail right now for perjury I don't know. What does it take to get someone in jail when they have money? Seems like if you have enough, you can do no wrong! I want him in JAIL!!! He is such an ass. Sorry, but he is!

Tracy said...

Thanks Nelly, I am glad I am not the only one sounding off on this! It is just crazy what people with money get away with! Pure Evil, but like I said, God is watching!!!!