Monday, January 21, 2008

Bills and more Bills!

No fun having to pay the bills. Why does everything have to go up. Electric bill, gas bill, gas for the car, mortgage, water bill, everything. Everything that is esscential to everyday living has skyrocketed and have you noticed, it all went up at the same time! Not little by little, but everything all at once! Unless you are making lots and lots of money, I just don't know how people are not living paycheck to paycheck. I know I am!! Wonder why so many people are doing "bad" things. They are robbing Peter to pay Paul, doing drugs or boozing it up to forget, or are doing stupid things to go to jail just to have housing & food. Someone better do something about this or we are really in trouble!!! There is talk about our government is "possibly" giving us $800 for single people and $1600 for married people.....I don't think that is gonna cut it! We are gonna use that money to pay our bills, not to go shopping!!! It sucks, really sucks and I am just in a funk right now because I am paying bills. Yes, really really sucks!!!!!
Still don't know how we are gonna pay for Vegas!? I told my husband I could maybe make a few bucks off him down on 8 mile, but he was having none of that!! See I told you "bad" things (even if they are only thoughts, they are still there)!
Thanks for letting me vent, I do feel better.

4 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

Tracy,

You are not alone with all this. I do believe we're ALL in for a wild ride this year. Hope the new predident can get the job done and straighten out this awful mess we're in.

Smalltown RN said...

As Janeywan says..you are not alone....lots of us are living paycheck to paycheck....there are things that I am guilty of overspending at times...but I have no control over the rising cost of gas, or energy or mortgage rates...if the government want to give me money...give it to me in cutting provincial or federal taxes...or interest rates.....that is how they are going to keep the economy moving...oh did I mention raising the minimum wage? I'm dreaming aren't I?

Martie said...

Yes, we are all in this together with no end in sight, I'm afraid. I told hub I could go walk the streets if it wasn't so dang cold out........but he said they would ask me for change back anyway so it wouldn't be profitable.....LOL. Just kidding, but we live paycheck to paycheck too and with only one income.......no one seems interested in hiring an almost 62 year old lady. So I'm gonna start collecting my SS after my birthday in May.

Nelly said...

I think at least once or twice a year, everyone has this feeling of just sinking further and further in debt. Sorry you guys are having such a rough spell. It'll get better, you know it will!