Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Cousin Michelle, The Artist In The Family!

We were in Birmingham yesturday for the Gallery showing of Michelle's work! She is fabulous! I cannot explain it like she can about how she creates her ideas, but the outcome is wonderful! I thought I would share some of her exhibited work with you!


David Klein Gallery Birmingham, Michigan

This is a look from outside the gallery looking in!







I think that her work is great, and her earlier pieces were awsome too. I am proud that I can display some of her work, and I hope those of you that visit this site like it too!! She lives in New York, so it was a treat to have her come here, back to Michigan (her roots) and display her work.
Thanks Shelly Belly, we love you and your work!!!







2 comments:

Martie said...

Very, very nice. I often wish I had some cool talent like that!

Thanks for sharing them with us, Tracy!

Hugs

Nelly said...

YAY! I was there!!!! It was great to see her in her element. I'm so proud of all she has accomplished. She has true talent! We love you Sheddie!