Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally A Scrapbook Night!!

Finally I am getting together with all my girls and scrapping tonight!!! I cannot wait. It has been months since we have all been together! I am so far behind in my scrapping that I am going crazy! I left off in my book in 2005! That is terrible.
My cousin (Jamie) will have been married two years in June of this year and I still have not completed the wedding scrapbook I am doing for her. That is so bad!! I will have the wedding scrapbook done tonight!!! I only have a few more pages to do to complete it!!

The Michael's by me has so many scrapbook things on sale! I went nuts in there the other day. Paper, embellishments, even pages for your book were marked down. I am so outdated when it comes to scrapbook stuff. I have no idea what the latest and greatest things are. It has been over a year since I stepped foot in a scrapbook store!!! Fortunately, we have plenty of stuff at my house to scrap with (tons of stamps, ribbon, glitter, brads, eyelets, paper, tape runners, etc) I don't have to go to the store, but again, that leaves me out of the loop!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: