Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"Ode To My Sister"

PICTURE #1

PICTURE #2


PICTURE #3

(sorry I made you look like Michael Jackson with the face mask)!


Well February 6th is my sister's Birthday! I have been trying to think of ways to say "Happy Birthday," but nothing really good or creative comes to mind. So I thought I would take a trip down memory lane!
Can you guess Nelly, when or why these pix were taken??

Picture #1: Do you remember the day I moved to Maryland, that was the day this picture was taken. June 10, 1991.
Picture #2: Do you remember the concert we went to this night? We saw, thats right.............New Kids On The Block, and we took a limo to the concert in style!!! January 11th, 1990.
Picture #3: I took this picture of you about two weeks before I went to Maryland, and can you guess who you are holding? Rosco. The date May 25th, 1991 (actually I am not 100% sure on this date, but it is close enough).


Good thing Dad's birthday is past us, I have a picture I took of him the same day I took this picture but he is in his robe (I have no clue, so don't ask)!!! If mom and Raymond think they escaped the picture montoge, they are wrong...their Birthdays are coming up too and I took pictures of everyone before I left!! No, I won't do this to anyone else, Nelly is my bloggin buddy, I have to do this!! Just remember Nelly, I was nice in my choice of pix!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTA!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Love you!!!

6 comments:

Nelly said...

You are a whore! Just kidding! That was cute! Thanks for the special post my real life sister! Lots of love, Nelly

jeck said...

Hey Girl!! Your sister found me in blogland! It will be great to get back in touch and keep with each other again!

Love Jessica

Martie said...

That was sweet of you Tracy. I sent her an e-card to brighten her day! Happy Birthday again, Nelly!

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday to you Nelly! I'm sorry your sister made you look like Michael Jackson in the face mask, too, ha ha.

Did you hear New Kids on the Block are getting back together? Would you go to their concert? As embarrassing as this is, I'm seriously debating it...

Lesley said...

Forgot to say HI TRACY!!

Glad you like the map - it is pretty cute. You should also check out Feedjit. It shows where readers are from and how they got there i.e. another blog link...

Take care :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I haven't talked to you in forever. I think it was last January. I hope all is well and e-mail me if you get a chance.

Elaine jebisdorf@aol.com