Friday, February 01, 2008

Crappy Weather Again!

Wow, this really sucks! We are expected to get about 6 - 10 inches of snow within the next 5 hours! It is crazy!

Not much to say today except I have to freaking shovel snow again!!!! I live on a corner and without a snow blower, getting rid of the snow really is back breaking and I hate it!!!!

When I head to Vegas for vacation, I think I might look at what job opportunities they have out there!! I don't know if I will like the "extreme" heat out there. I think I would rather be cold because I know I can make myself warm, it you are hot, it is more difficult to make yourself cool!

Can't ever win!!!
Have a great day everyone, and if you live in Michigan......Be safe today!

4 comments:

Nelly said...

I actually did a little bit of shovling today. Just the front steps and two strips where the hub's tire tracks are. We have a snow blower but I thought I'd help him out a little.

Martie said...

I shoveled just enough to get the back door to open for the dog to go in and out. I went out with a ruler and measured it and we got between 8 and 9 inches and it was still snowing then. I think it has stopped now though......it's almost 7 PM.

Hugs

Tracy said...

I shoveled all by myself today (mind you we are on a corner lot)! My neighbor to the right of us (if you were looking out my front door) snow blew the front sidewalk! I went over and thanked him and told him Sunday I will bring him some cupcakes (I have to make cupcakes for work). Some people are very nice!!! The snow was heavy and not fun to do, especially alone!!!

Martie said...

It snowed again last night........hubby is out plowing now. And it's supposed to rain, changing to freezing rain/sleet and then snow........UGH! Plus we are under a 'fog advisory' until sometime tomorrow. I'm just going to quit listening to all forecasts!

Hope your back has recovered from all that shoveling!

Hugs