Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vegas cannot come soon enough!!! I cannot stand this snow! We are expected to get another 4 - 5 inches tomorrow night into Friday morning!
Have you heard the news?? Kwame Kilpatrick (Mayor of Detroit) is truly the lying, dirt, son of a bitch we all thought he was. Oh wait, the people of Detroit voted him in for a second term, so not everyone thinks that way! He is sooooo BUSTED!! I am so happy, but sad for the people of Detroit. If you want to read up on this story, click on this: WXYZ Detroit and you can read all about it!!!
Gotta go for now, movie night with Hubby!! Thanks for checking in!!!

5 comments:

Martie said...

If you are seriously considering moving to a warmer climate, be sure to leave a forwarding address as I will be a regular visitor through the Michigan winter months......LOL!

Have a wonderful time in Vegas and soak up some extra warmth for me, okay?

Hugs my friend!

Nelly said...

I hope he rots in jail! And this freaking weather blows!!!! WHY DO WE LIVE IN MICHIGAN???

chesneygirl said...

Kwame is a slimeball. I've thought that since his first day in office.

Vegas? How awesome!
Can I go with you?

Please?

:)

Martie said...

Hey Tracy......how's it going? Somenone called me today with the possibility of a part-time job.....one day a week with an on-call basis. Just up my alley and it's only about 6 miles away. Keep your fingers crossed that it works out for me! Maybe, just maybe, I'm not TOO old yet!

Hugs

Tracy said...

Thanks Matie, Nelly, & Chesney for checking in with me!!! You guys are my biggest fans (literally)!

Good luck Martie with the job, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!