Monday, February 25, 2008

Las Vegas Wedding In April













Above are pictures of the yacht we will be on for a wedding in April. I am so excited. This will really be the first vacation that my husband and I have been on since our wedding. I was thinking of the vacations that we have taken since we have been married, and we have taken a few (my we forget quickly...too many days go by without a vacation, so they become easy to forget). We have been to Tennessee with my parents, South Carolina for a wedding (my family), St Louis for a wedding (my family), and that about covers it. I guess not too much in 8 1/2 years. Look out Vegas, here we come!!!!


3 comments:

Martie said...

A lot of 'wedding' vacations, but not many for just the two of you. Hopefully that will change this summer and the two of you can get away with out a family wedding being the cause for it all. Hugs ;)

jeck said...

Cool!! I am a little jealous!!! You will have a great time!!

Nelly said...

We haven't gone on too many vacations either. Besides Michigan Adventure, but I don't consider that a vacation!! ha ha! Florida may even be out this year because of the potential pool! We'll see! You guys will have so much fun!!!