Saturday, March 29, 2008

Both Hub and I are back to normal (I think)!!!
We are finally over that nasty flu bug! That was just miserable!

Today (Well Thursday), is my niece's birthday! We are celebrating it today at her house! I cannot believe that she is 4 already! It is just amazing how fast they grow!!! I got her so much stuff! Shopping for little girls is soooo much fun! Can you believe, at 4 years old, she is asking for clothes? What 4 year old does that? I got her some cool jeans and jean shorts (of course with flowers and designs on them cause that is what she is asking for).

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I know mine is busy!

Less than a month and we will be in VEGAS!!!! Yippee, I cannot wait!

5 comments:

Martie said...

Have fun at the birthday get together..........and 4 is about the age they become aware of what kind of clothes they like and what they don't like! Amazing, isn't it? I think they all grow up too fast now days! Glad you and hubby are feeling better!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

She had so much fun! She loved her clothes! Weird kid! ;) ~ Nelly

Curly-Que said...

Guess who?

clew said...

Girl, I'm glad you're feeling better! I was sick with the same kind of thing for like a week, after the Hub and before Incrediboy. March was a pain in the butt month!

Speaking of pain in the butt: Nelly! Need I say more?

HA!

Thanks for adding me to your friend list, BTW! I'll be doing the same for you! xxxooo

janet copenhaver said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better.

Vegas here you come. You won't lack for fun things to do. Hope you come back richer than when you left! lol
Has never been the case for me.