Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vegas Here We Come!

I just booked our (hubby & my) trip to Vegas!! It is not cheap to go on vacation!!! Of course I had to be picky and choose only non-stop flights, which made our trip more expensive!!! I do not want to take off and land anymore than I have too, also less chance of loosing our luggage! It is a 3 - 3 1/2 hour flight, and I get car sick after an hour.....I don't know how I will do. I have flown lots of times, but only short distances (max about an hour to hour 1/2 flights). Even after those I feel queesy. I will have my motion sickness drugs with me for sure!!! Hubby will probably sleep (I will not be able to sleep, I requested a window seat)! We fly out at 7:00 in the morning and that will put us in Vegas at 8:30 am (3 hour time difference). We will probably go to hoover dam since we cannot check into our hotel until 3:00 pm. I did get us a rental car, we are not staying right on the strip.
I cannot wait!! It should be so much fun! I promise to post lots of pix of the vacation. We don't go until April, so I will try not to talk about it too much!
Thanks for checking in, got to go!!!

4 comments:

Nelly said...

I'm jealous! You'll have such a great time!

clew said...

OOO, I'm excited for you! I havent visited in a while, so forgive me if you've already covered this stuff ... have you been before? Where are you staying? You'll enjoy Hoover Dam - it's VERY impressive. If you have time, I suggest taking a day trip to Valley of Fire, about an hour north of the city. It's one of the prettiest and most interesting places I've ever been. YAY!! You're going to have a blast!

jeck said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Tracy said...

No Clew, I have never been to Vegas. My Hubby has and he loves it. I was really hoping to see the Pacific Ocean, but we won't have enough time for that on this trip. I have been up and down pretty much the whole East Coast, never been to the West Coast. I will mention the Valley of Fire to him. I think when he went, he stayed on the strip. Thanks for checking in and all the info!!!

Nelly & M & J, thanks for checking in too!!! I am hoping to have a wonderful time!!!