Friday, March 14, 2008

I Am Shouting Out At Nelly!!!!!!

How can you abandon us like this. We (your fans, or peeps as you liked to call us) may not always post, but we read. You don't even have to post everyday!! We love you and want you back. I like just being able to vent. You know I vent a lot and so did you! We haven't even gotten to the best Kwame bashing yet!!!! Now I have to vent alone about that asshole.

What am I gonna do without you? I hope you change your mind and come back. Like I said post once a week, shit even once a month if you want!!!!!

I am not taking you off my blog list. Just so you know.


I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!! COME BACK!!!!!
P.S. Check out my list of bloggers, Clew is my newest addition! Thanks for visiting me Clew!

7 comments:

Christine said...

I was just reading clew and the theme is consistant. It is hard not to lose interest when you have to kick yourself to think about something to write. I don't know if that was your friends case but some go and new join and our friendships grow. So it isn't all bad.

jeck said...

How dare her?!?!? LOL!!

Lesley said...

One of my besties liked the idea of having a blog and gave it a whirl but found she had nothing 'worthy' of talking about and abandoned it soon after.
That drove me freaking crazy! I LOVED hearing about life in her small town and seeing the occasional pic of her girls...I begged, pleaded, threatened...nothing worked. She hasn't updated her blog in almost two years - YET - I still haven't taken her off my blogroll in high hopes that she'll rejoin us.

Glad you liked the pics! The fundraiser was amazing - lots of friends, good music and a whole lot of laughs!

Lesley said...

PS - YEAH VEGAS! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nelly Here!!!

Wha wha whaaaaa! I'm just done with blogging, for myself that is. I still plan on being around to read everyone else! Have no fear, Nelly has not disappeared!

Martie said...

No, Nelly has not disappeared.......she has just deserted us and no longer feels the need to share her life with us fellow blogging friends!! We all understand that sometimes it is almost impossible to fit any blogging in for several weeks, maybe even months, but to just abandon us hurts! Still love ya Nelly!

Hugs and hats off to you Tracy for calling her on this one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pthththththththththth! I'm still here! ;D