Sunday, February 17, 2008

Very Sad & Happy Day

It is a very sad day because my brother-in-law lost his father (Lloyd) today. He was in the hospital for a little over a week, and at 3:00 am this morning he past away. Please keep our family in your prayers.

The happy day is today because my cousin is having her baby baptized. Funny how God works. We are about to bring someone into God's family, and he took one away today. Well, I don't think he took Lloyd away, I believe he is with his "real" family now! He will keep watch over us until it is our turn to join the eternal family.

May God bless both Nolan and Lloyd as they both are headed on new journeys.
Thank you for all your prayers.

3 comments:

Martie said...

My condolences to the family for the passing of Lloyd, and my congratulations to the family for giving Nolan to the Lord in baptism this day.


Hugs, my dear friend!

Tracy said...

Thank you Martie!

Lesley said...

It's a blessing to have a baptism to remind us that Lloyd's journey will be continuing. I'm sure he will be missed dearly but never forgotten.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Tracy!