Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am feeling better today! If my previous post offended anyone, I do apologize, but this is a "free speech blog world" and sometimes I just let it loose! I am normally not like that (Well, yes I am...but a little nicer than what you read...I promise!), but I just get so frustrated and angry with our so called "leaders" and their bad behavior I just have to spout off.
I need ideas of fun things to do while I am in Vegas. I have the obvious things like the Statosphere rollercoaster and the Hoover Dam, but I want other fun things that we can do (that are on or close to the strip). Is there a particular dining area that is the "best in town" or a gotta go see place? I am clueless when it comes to anything on the West side of the USA, and I need a little help. Most of our mornings will be free to do what we want, so please give me some ideas!!!!
Thanks for checking in on me!

4 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

I hope my comment didn't make you think I was offended. I have felt that way about various people and events. I actually like when people spill what they are really thinking. I'm a chicken when it comes to saying what I really think. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Vegas so I can't help you with ideas for what to do. I don't think it will be a problem though...from what I hear, there is TOO much to do in Vegas! I'm jealous! We're not even going on our Florida trip. :*( We'd be going in less than a month. Oh well! ~ Nelly

Martie said...

Never been there myself either.......can't offer any advice on what to see or where to go, but I don't think you will have any problems figuring it out. Have a wonderful trip and think of all of us stuck back here where it is still not warm and still not spring!

Hugs

Lesley said...

Like your other commentors - I've never been to Vegas either...sigh..what I wouldn't give for a trip to Vegas.

I did however book Aaron and I a night in Banff next weekend without the kids. We've got horseback riding, hot springs, and a gondola ride :o) Aaron doesn't know so the surprise will be even better. And our room even has the fireplace and jacuzzi! All this for $300 - totally worth it!